Monday, February 18, 2013

DIY Desk Organization

 So currently I am on a very tight budget, and I also put a very limited amount of time into these crafts, so think of them as more of fake displays, not what your finished product should actually look like. Also, I tend to continously add things to my crafts each day to improve them... ideas just flow...

In the pictures above, and below is the desk in my dorm room, and I decided to do a few things to make it more organized and fun.

  • I found some little mustache bins @ Walmart for .50 cents and used it to store my nail polish. 
  • I found a paris check book cover at Walmart for $1, and stuck it on the back for a little decoration, and then I cut out a little brownie pic from a little debbie box.
  • The little chick is also from Walmart for $1, and it lights up ^.^
  • Hanging from the wall next to my desk is a chalkboard I found at Walmart for .50 cents, Walmart has tons of cheap whiteboards, and chalkboards you can redecorate. 



No comments:

Post a Comment